Brady IrwinAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed for athletes looking to participate in a 10k run/race or build their running volume up from a 5k distance.
During this plan you will work on increasing your distance gradually over a 6 week period but will also find a healthy amount of structured intervals that will help you improve your aerobic capacity and sustainable pace.
For this plan athletes should be able to complete a 5k distance event without walking. And should currently be running a minimum of 2.5 hours on a weekly basis.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?