Tara PostnikoffAll plans by this Coach
This is a run focused plan for triathletes looking to improve their time on a 10k. It only covers the run component. Cross training can be used for your bikes, swims and other activities. This plan is for those that are already running 2-3 times per week with for at least 2 months consistently with an average weekly volume of 15k or more. If you are injured it is not recommended to start this plan.
This is a pace based plan with notes about effort.
No coaching support is offered, but if you have questions please email Tara@heal-nutrition.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?