Kyran McManusAll plans by this Coach
The aim of this plan is to increase your running distance. A progression from running 5km to being able to run 10km.
A simple plan to follow, with 3 runs per week using RPE to determine intensity. Great for beginners.
This session plan has a combination of steady time based runs, steady distance based runs and an introduction to intervals.
This plan assumes that before you begin, you are able to run 5km.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?