USAT 10k Zwift 10k plan
Zach AdamsAll plans by this Coach
This program is for beginner and intermediate athletes that are already able to run a 5k. Athletes should be currently running at least 3 times per week accumulating at least 10 miles per week. The program will introduce athletes to 10k training, exposing athletes to principles of anaerobic, lactate, and tempo training.
Prior to starting this program on Zwift, athletes should be sure that their 1 mile, 5k, and 10k paces are accurate. Athletes may need more warm up and cool down before/after live workouts and should plan accordingly.
This plan is intended to be executed on the treadmill using Zwift, but it can be done outside. All live events will be done on Zwift.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?