Kate BramleyAll plans by this Coach
This program is for people who have started running but would like to improve their time for a 10km (personal best). Best suited for people looking for some structure with their running.
No specific equipment necessary but access to an athletics track, oval or field or flat path to do intervals would be preferred.
Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE) – how hard you feel that you are working out of 10. 10 being maximum effort, 1 being a very slow jog or walk.
Strides are completed at the end of your run. Do 50m build efforts with best technique and job back to the start easy.
Long Run - using your aerobic energy system, running at RPE 4-6/10.
Interval Run – doing short efforts that are faster than your normal race pace. Best done on an athletics track or oval with 100m markings.
Target Race Pace (TRP) – The pace you wish to run in a race, specific to the distance.
Athletes based in Geelong, Victoria may access face to face coached sessions for $50/hour AUD.
Any athlete may request video analysis, video call or email contact for $50/hour AUD.
Please refer to my business web site - Triathlon Adventures Geelong for further information about my coaching services, qualifications and bio.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.