All In Running: 10K Beginner 2 [12+1 weeks | Metric]
All In RunningAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Aimed for beginners, this training plan will help achieve 10K fitness in only 12 weeks. Complimentary 1 week of recovery has also been included, making it a total of 13 weeks.
- Simple: Easy to understand titles and instructions.
- Quality: Detailed descriptions, tips & suggestions and structured workouts.
- Results: Delivered positive experiences over many years via our training plans.
- Lifelong: Our training plans don’t expire and can be reused at any time.
- Holistic: General guidance on other dimensions of your fitness such as strength training.
- Prevention: Daily set of physiotherapy and mobility exercises to minimize injury risk.
- Bonus: Complimentary week(s) included to help with recovery after achieving target distance.
- Support: Write to us at any time for clarifications and guidance.
- Community: Join our Strava club and connect with hundreds of other runners to stay motivated.
- Flexible: If this training plan didn’t align with your fitness, we offer a complimentary switch to a different plan within 14 days of purchase; Only pay the price difference between the plans.
- Ability to jog (slow run) for 2-3 minutes non-stop.
- Ability to do brisk (fast) walk for 15-20 minutes without any difficulty.
- Running is an impact sport. In order to minimize injury risk, we suggest that you consult a sports injury specialist before using this program.
Keeping it simple, for this plan we use distance-based training.
This training plan is for all who have run / jogged at some point of their life but have been inactive for extended periods of time. If you have been a runner in the past, but cannot run even 2 kms now, we recommend that you start with our 10K Beginner 1 Training Plan to re-establish a good running foundation.
The first few weeks encourage you to start slowly and cover a set distance using a run/walk combination. We recommend following the plan as is avoid doing more than prescribed. Conservative as it may seem, it is critical to take it slow and give the body time to adapt.
Over 12 weeks, the plan will allow in building strength and endurance and the capacity to run 10 kms without much difficulty.
Follow this training plan and you’ll be ready to cover longer distances. What seems difficult today will become easy soon. You can do it!
All In Running is a long distance running platform that embraces self-exploration through active living and experiencing the outdoors. We offer personalized distance running training services for individuals and groups. Over the years, our program has helped individuals, beginners as well as experienced runners, discover their potential and has been successful in delivering rich experiences. All In Running is the first in India to organise a series of trail running camps to promote trail running in the Himalayas.
Nakul Butta, Founder & Head Coach, is an accomplished Indian amateur long-distance road and trail runner and a certified marathon running coach. Our training plans have been developed by him, using years of coaching experience with all types of runners.
Contact us if you would like to upgrade to our personal coaching services or learn about our trail running camps in the Himalayas.
For any questions or inquiries, please email us at email@example.com
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:45 hrs||0:15 hrs|
|2:27 hrs||1:25 hrs|
Day Off x2
|1:00 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|0:21 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:45 hrs||0:15 hrs|
||2:27 hrs||1:25 hrs|
||1:00 hrs||0:30 hrs|
||0:21 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices: