All In Running is a long distance running platform that embraces self-exploration through active living and experiencing the outdoors.
We offer training services for individuals and groups. Our program and training plans have helped individuals discover their potential and have delivered positive experiences since 2016.
All In Running is the first in India to organise a series of Trail Running Camps to promote running in nature and on pristine mountain trails of the Himalayas.
We believe running is for everyone and achieving an active lifestyle is the start of a long journey to unleash your own well being. Be it a beginner or an experienced runner, our programs and training plans will help in achieving your goals.
- Goal Oriented: Gradual and measured approach with focus on long-term fitness goals.
- Expert Guidance: Detailed workout descriptions to advance knowledge and understanding of concepts.
- Ease of Use: Structured workouts with clearly define targets.
- Holistic: Focus on overall fitness with planned cross training, strength training and physiotherapy sessions.
- Community: Connect with likeminded people who support, encourage and inspire each other to achieve fitness goals.
Nakul Butta is the founder and principle motivator at All In Running. He is an accomplished Indian amateur long-distance road and trail runner and a certified marathon running coach. He has won several long-distance races – ultramarathons, half marathons, trail races – and is a regular top finisher in major events. Nakul believes in the power of running and the positive impact it can make in peoples’ lives. A Bachelors and Masters in Electrical Engineering from Texas A& M University, Nakul has multiple years of global corporate experience.
- Marathon Running Coach: North American Academy of Sport Fitness Professionals / NAASFP (first Indian)
- CPR: Indian Red Cross Society
- First Aid: Indian Red Cross Society
Preferred Athlete Levels
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
1-on-1 Coaching, Consultations, Group Coaching, Local Coaching, Remote Coaching, Strength Training, Nutrition, Mental Skills, Training Camps
Running, Personal Training, Corporate Wellness
All are welcome!