10km - 8 weeks to race day (HR based, 3 runs weekly)
Nikolai AamaasAll plans by this Coach
Boost your performance the last 8 weeks in to race day. This plan consist of a lot of work around your threshold pace, with some speed to boost your running skills. Best suited for athletes used to running 3 times each week.
The intervall and speed sessions are key sessions which should not be skipped. If you have to prioritize, exclude the easy runs unless your not feeling well and need easy workout.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?