10k intermediate (10 weeks)-HR based
Lindsay Zemba LeighAll plans by this Coach
The Intermediate 10K plan is perfect for runners who have completed a 10K and want to improve their race time. It includes 4 run days, longer endurance runs, speed workouts, optional cross-training, strength training, and yoga, and also a field test to set HR zones. This plan is best suited for those who have been running at least 3-4 times per week for 45-50 minutes.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:43 hrs||1:20 hrs|
|0:18 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|0:19 hrs||0:20 hrs|
|0:39 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:43 hrs||1:20 hrs|
||0:18 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||0:19 hrs||0:20 hrs|
||0:39 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?