Sean RileyAll plans by this Coach
As this is a PB 10K program it is assumed that you have done a 10K before and as such you probably have been somewhat disappointed by your performance over this distance. This program has been written to maximize the one key 10k workout on Sunday each week. You will focus on establishing and understanding the importance of training at easy, moderate and hard intensities over a 12 weeks detailed training program. The program also incorporates strength and conditioning app SWORKIT. Please read my companion posts at https://www.mindovermatterendurance.com/coaches-classroom to see how to achieve at your potential with this program.
If you have any questions about this program please do not hesitate to ask at any point during your training.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:19 hrs||1:20 hrs|
|0:47 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:19 hrs||1:20 hrs|
||0:47 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?