Phil's Beginner 10K Plan (2~4 hrs/wk) + Email Access to Coach: 24 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Achieve your best ever race-fitness!
"I am extremely pleased with the plan! Your plan combined with TrainingPeaks is the perfect combination." Mike O'Reilly, Aug 2018
"I can’t tell you how much I’m enjoying the plan. It’s amazing to know what I’m doing weeks in advance!" Rachel Kjearsgaard, April 2018
Read more >>
Visit "Training for 10K Running" for more information. Key features include:
- Progress from 2:15 to 3:45 hrs training p/wk
- 3-4 runs, 2 strength sessions and 1 day off each week
- Every 4th week is for active recovery
- Fitness tests included to track progress
- Train using Pace, HR or RPE (Feel)
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
- Unlimited swaps between all of Phil's 800+ Plans
- FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it)
- Non-stop email coach support
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
- Visit our website for all our 10K Training Plans
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced.
- Read our Full Coach Biography
- Email us here
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:40 hrs||0:50 hrs|
|1:10 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:40 hrs||0:50 hrs|
||1:10 hrs||0:40 hrs|