10 km training plan (35 to 40 min) in 9 weeks
Erich FelbabelAll plans by this Coach
This is a 9-week training plan including 4 to 5 runs a week (usually 2 or 3 days rest per week).
Average weekly distance goes between 46 to 56 km.
Race week is tapered with 26 km running and 10 km racing on Sunday.
It is a structured training plan using Heart Rate, Pace and Rate of Perceived Exhaustion (RPE).
Based on the runners' experience, abilities and commitment, this program will lead them to a Personal Best on their 10 km race.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:09 hrs||1:45 hrs|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:09 hrs||1:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?