Adam Henderson - Coach to National BMX Podium AthletesAll plans by this Coach
This training plan is essential for the BMX racer looking for a structured plan with specific BMX training focused on developing speed, strength and power and technical skills.
Amateur and intermediate riders will benefit from the professional training systems inside this plan. A rider with a strong work ethic and high levels of motivation will get the most from this plan.
A heart rate monitor and a power meter would be desirable for more accurate data however not essential.
✅ Strength and Conditioning workouts
✅ Sprint style sessions
✅ Technical skills sessions
✅ Mobility sessions
If you have any questions about the plan send us an email at email@example.com and we'll do our best to support you.
Athletes also receive discounted prices for:
- Bike maintenance products from our workshop: https://pedaltoprogression.com/workshop/
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.