BMX Training - 8 Week Plan - Recommended for Beginner & Intermediate Racers!
Adam Henderson - Coach to National BMX Podium Athletes at pedaltoprogression.comAll plans by this Coach
This training plan is essential for the BMX racer looking for a structured plan with specific BMX training focused on developing speed, strength and power and technical skills.
Amateur and intermediate riders will benefit from the professional training systems inside this plan. A rider with a strong work ethic and high levels of motivation will get the most from this plan.
A heart rate monitor and a power meter would be desirable for more accurate data however not essential.
✅ Strength and Conditioning workouts
✅ Sprint style sessions
✅ Technical skills sessions
✅ Mobility sessions
If you have any questions about the plan send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to support you.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:45 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|1:35 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|0:37 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:45 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||1:35 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||0:37 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?