4 Sessions/Wk - Pre Season Run Plan
Tri Training HarderAll plans by this Coach
Number of swim sessions per week available = 4.
This is a Pre Season Triathlon run training plan lasting 8 weeks. This plan is designed for any athlete who is looking to get back into training after a well earned off season, who are able to train in this discipline 3 times per week. Duration of the sessions are no more than 35 minutes and the maximum volume per week is 2.5 hours. Please remember that this is a pre season plan and the aim is to lay the foundations to build towards race day.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:13 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:13 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?