Tri Training HarderAll plans by this Coach
Number of swim sessions per week available = 4.
This is a Pre Season Triathlon run training plan lasting 8 weeks. This plan is designed for any athlete who is looking to get back into training after a well earned off season, who are able to train in this discipline 3 times per week. Duration of the sessions are no more than 35 minutes and the maximum volume per week is 2.5 hours. Please remember that this is a pre season plan and the aim is to lay the foundations to build towards race day.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.