Tri Training HarderAll plans by this Coach
Number of bike sessions per week available = 3.
This is a Pre Season Triathlon bike training plan lasting 8 weeks. This plan is designed for any athlete who is looking to get back into training after a well earned off season, who are able to train in this discipline 3 times per week. Duration of the sessions are no more than 3 hours and the maximum volume per week is 5 hours. Please remember that this is a pre season plan and the aim is to lay the foundations to build towards race day.
This plan starts at any time you choose.
For more information on which is the right plan for you, visit www.tritrainingharder.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?