Off-Season Cyclocross Phase 3: Preparing for the Races! (8-weeks)
Nate WilsonAll plans by this Coach
A Cyclocross Specific 8 week Training Program with a focus on building the race speed engine you need for the season!
The plan focuses on building power with high end anaerobic efforts and threshold work so you can last the duration. Additionally Cyclocross specific drills, and technique exercises are included.
This plan is perfect for the cyclocross racer to begin in late Summer and into Fall (like July - September) to prepare for the Cyclocross Season in September.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|7:26 hrs||2:30 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||7:26 hrs||2:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?