6 Week Endurance Prep Strength - ALL VIDEO WORKOUTS
BPC Performance SystemsAll plans by this Coach
A training plan without strength work is like a bike without skewers...eventually, the wheels will fall off.
This strength training program will take you through 2-3 total body strength and core sessions per week to prepare you for a max strength or a lifting phase utilizing greater resistance. At the base level, it is meant to get muscles activated, and taken through a proper range of motion.
Each workout is a video that will guide you from start to finish. These sessions were prerecorded during our weekly LIVE online strength classes. The total body sessions require very little equipment and space, and are an hour total. The core sessions require no equipment and are a maximum of 30 minutes. The core sessions are planned on the weekends where you generally have your heaviest training load.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?