Give your Valentine the gift of a hard and fit body by using body weight exercises to develop strength, speed, flexibility and weight loss in 30 minutes or less a day over the next 4 weeks.
This plan is targeted to the beginner as it begins with low reps and progresses in intensity and volume. This does not mean an experienced athlete cannot use this plan and make fitness gains. The experienced athlete can begin at the current fitness level and use the progression described in the plan.
The Be My Valentine plan will develop core strength and stamina while stimulating the metabolism for immediate and delayed calorie burn.
The core can be thought of as three sections consisting of the lower core (hips and glutes), mid core (abs, lumbar, lower obliques) and upper core (upper obliques, serratus anterior lower trapezius and lower lattisimus dorsi). The core is the foundation for all movements and stability so having a strong core is key to fitness.
The plan uses static and dynamic movements that forces isometric and concentric muscular contractions targeting the entire core.
Progressive resistance is used to stimulate anatomical and neuromuscular adaptation.
This plan starts easy and gets hard.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.