Kevin CrossmanAll plans by this Coach
This is an Intermediate swim plan. Developed by USAT Certified Coach & 20+ year swim coach, Kevin Crossman. This plan incorporates years of swim coaching into one TREMENDOUS package. Users will receive 3 workouts per week for 12 weeks. Your average 100 yard swim time should be between 1:20-2:00 Users of this plan should be able to complete 1,800-4,000 yards a workout (progressive from week 1 to week 12) and up to 10,000 per week. Please consider having the recommended training equipment:
Hand Paddles, Fins, Front Mount Snorkel, kick board, and pull buoy.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.