Kevin CrossmanAll plans by this Coach
This is an Intermediate swim plan. Developed by USAT Certified Coach & 20+ year swim coach, Kevin Crossman. This plan incorporates years of swim coaching into one TREMENDOUS package. Users will receive 3 workouts per week for 12 weeks. Your average 100 yard swim time should be between 1:20-2:00 Users of this plan should be able to complete 1,800-4,000 yards a workout (progressive from week 1 to week 12) and up to 10,000 per week. Please consider having the recommended training equipment:
Hand Paddles, Fins, Front Mount Snorkel, kick board, and pull buoy.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?