Coast to Coast team runner plan - November
Matty GrahamAll plans by this Coach
Welcome to the Exponential Performance Coaching online training plan for the Coast to Coast. This plan is designed for the beginner – intermediate multisporter taking on the two day race in a two person team as the runner with the goal of completing the race to the best of their abilities.
This training plan builds off the training performed in the october training plan. Training durations range from 10.5 - 11.5 hours during the load week to 3.25 hours in the recovery weeks
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:26 hrs||2:30 hrs|
Day Off x2
|3:56 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|0:33 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:26 hrs||2:30 hrs|
||3:56 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||0:33 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?