Coast to Coast individual ADVANCED plan - November
Matty GrahamAll plans by this Coach
This training plan is for those athletes who are competing in the 1 day race or are looking to have a breakthrough performance in the 2 day race. It is expected that these athletes have a good level of base fitness.
The training load is approximately 15-16 hours per week during the load weeks and 6.5 hours during the recovery weeks.
This training plan builds off the training performed in the October training plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:18 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|3:41 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|4:37 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|0:33 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:18 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||3:41 hrs||2:30 hrs|
||4:37 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||0:33 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?