Off-Season 9 Week 3-Day Lacrosse Strength Plan (Intermediate Lifter)
Scott Proscia, BS ATC M.Ed and Anthony Ross, CSCS ATCAll plans by this Coach
The purpose of this program is to develop and maintain strength and power heading into the Lacrosse season.
Weeks 1 and 2: Will be used to establish good form.
Week 3: First round of strength testing.
Weeks 4-6: establish the strength and power base utilizing testing data.
Week 7-8 establish a base of power
Week 9- Second round of strength testing
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:00 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:00 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?