PROGRAM I is designed for the Canadian Ski Instructor Alliance (CSIA) instructors after the completion of the fitness testing requirements. A 10 week plan to get you ready for the ski season. Program I is suited for individuals who achieved the following fitness testing scores listed below:
VO2 max test or 1.5 mile run test:
Male: VO2 < 45ml/kg/min
Female: VO2 < 40ml/kg/min
90 second Box Jump test:
Male: <60, Female: <40
Body Fat Percentage:
Male: >20%, Female: >25%
The main goal is to improve the cardiovascular fitness and reduce some body fat. Once this is achieved, we can work on Program II which is more power based.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.