8 weeks,Prepare for Inline Speed Skating Marathon
8 week build up to skate marathon distance easily and comfortably,A steady build from weeks 1-3 then a recovery week that ends in a 60min "Test" A further 3 weeks build then a final recovery week ending in skating the Marathon (42km) This 8 week block will leave you in good condition to begin more focused training geared toward track and road racing or continue training for other Inline marathons. Use distance or time to mearsure your Interval training ..A heart rate monitor/GPS device can be used to track and monitor performance if you wish,or simply use perceived effort.
Please e mail me with any questions or comments! firstname.lastname@example.org
"Thats how we roll!"
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.