Coast to Coast individual ADVANCED plan - September
Matty GrahamAll plans by this Coach
This training plan is for those athletes who are competing in the 1 day race or are looking to have a breakthrough performance in the 2 day race.
It is expected that these athletes have a good level of base fitness. The training load is approximately 11 – 12.5 hours per week during the load weeks and 6 hours during the recovery weeks.
This training plan builds off the training performed in the August training plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:55 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|3:41 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|2:48 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Day Off x2
|1:07 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:55 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||3:41 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||2:48 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||1:07 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?