Mark SaroniAll plans by this Coach
Winning is a Mindset Not a Spot on the Podium
Our Intermediate Strength Foundation training plan is designed to be a time efficient supplement to your existing swim, bike, or run training regime. Strength training is well known to help with injury prevention, increase speed, power, bone density, & lead to an overall healthier body. Having a PLAN when you strength train help you train more efficiently.
"Coach Mark is exceptional! Because of his coaching, I am able to compete again in a sport I love. I greatly appreciate & value his professionalism, dedication, & expertise."
Wondering if this plan is right for you?
CONTACT us & we'll help you make the right decision
- 2-2.5 hours per week of strength training
- 2 "gym" days per week & 4 days w/ supplemental exercises
- Intermediate plan uses longer & more comprehensive lifting days than Beginner plan
- Daily mobility, hip, & glute exercises provided
- Every 4th week is a recovery week
- Can easily be done along with another training plan
- Plan can be re-used year after year
Example Glute Routine
- Foam Roller
- Exercise Band
- Access to gym OR basic home set-up w/ kettlebells, dumbbells, & squat rack or trap bar
- Unlimited athlete-initiated email support
- Detailed workout instructions
- Intervals set to your specific training zones
- Workout exports to Garmin, Zwift, & other platforms
📩 Additional Information
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?