Mark SaroniAll plans by this Coach
Winning is a Mindset Not a Spot on the Podium
Our Beginner Strength Foundation training plan is designed to be a time efficient supplement to your existing swim, bike, or run training regime. Strength training is well known to help with injury prevention, increase speed, power, bone density, & lead to an overall healthier body. Having a PLAN when you strength train help you train more efficiently.
"Coach Mark is exceptional! Because of his coaching, I am able to compete again in a sport I love. I greatly appreciate & value his professionalism, dedication, & expertise."
Wondering if this plan is right for you?
CONTACT us & we'll help you make the right decision
- Only 1-2 hours per week of strength training
- 2 "gym" days per week & 4 days w/ supplemental exercises
- First 4 weeks introduce basic lifting exercises to help you transition into strength training without getting too sore
- Daily mobility, hip, & glute exercises provided
- Every 4th week is a recovery week
- Can easily be done along with another training plan
- Plan can be re-used year after year
Example Glute Routine
- Foam Roller
- Exercise Band
- Access to gym OR basic home set-up w/ kettlebells, dumbbells, & squat rack or trap bar
- Unlimited athlete-initiated email support
- Detailed workout instructions
- Intervals set to your specific training zones
- Workout exports to Garmin, Zwift, & other platforms
📩 Additional Information
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.