Covid at home 4 Week TRX Strength and Cardio program
Mark RagoAll plans by this Coach
As a Certified Personal Trainer and a Certified TRX Instructor this is a great way to build strength at home
This is a 4 week plan using the TRX. I have additinally put in walking and cycling days to add some cardio to the program, If you have questions email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The TRX is a great way to home based strength training.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:30 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|1:41 hrs||1:15 hrs|
Day Off x2
|1:15 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:30 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||1:41 hrs||1:15 hrs|
||1:15 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?