8 weeks plan LONG HILLY SWIMRUN
Nicolas RemiresAll plans by this Coach
Be ready to take on the challenge of SWIMRUN in 8 weeks!
With this optimal swimrun training plan, designed by swimrun top athlete and coach Nicolas Remires, you will.
Doing a long swimrun with lots of hills and elevation? Not sure exactly how to train for it?
This swimrun training plan is specifically designed to take you all the way to the finish line.
This training program focuses on how to tackle hills, strength and long running training. There are also some specific swimrun sessions to put you in race conditions.
WHAT LEVEL OF FITNESS IS REQUIRED:
You can be totally new to the sport of swimrun but need a minimum base fitness to get the most out of this plan. To start you should be able to run 15 km (10 miles) and swim 3000 m.
If you're not sure that you are at the level required - start with my "3 weeks get in shape" program.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
With the training plan you will also get the following:
· Email access to one of the most experienced swimrunner and swimruncoach out there!
· Access to videos explaining gear and drills.
Head Coach, Envol Coaching and Team Envol
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:52 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|0:52 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:45 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:52 hrs||2:30 hrs|
||0:52 hrs||0:20 hrs|
||0:45 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?