Beginner (C) Cat 4/5 12 Week Cyclocross Program by Heartrate
This program is designed for the Beginner Cyclocross racer looking for thier best Cyclocross season. This program provides a 12 week build through the 'Cross season with plenty of flexibility for racing on the weekends. This program is based on Heartrate and maximizes the athletes time with an average of 7-10 hrs per week.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:40 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|0:37 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|1:32 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:40 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||0:37 hrs||0:30 hrs|
||1:32 hrs||2:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.