Advanced Cat 1/2/3 Base Training Spring Program by Heartrate
This plan is designed as a spring training program leading into the first race of the season for a advanced (cat 1/2/3) level road cyclist. This is a heart rate based program composed of high quality worked designed to make the most of an athletes’ time.
Each fundamental area of training is developed in a chronological order with a series of group training session strategically placed in order to fully develop the athletes’ abilities before the opening races of the season.
This target user is either a racer with some experience coming off an off-season transition or a racer coming off a full Cyclocross program looking to build form heading into late spring.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|12:01 hrs||4:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||12:01 hrs||4:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.