Adam Fivehouse, USA Cycling Coach LII
Want to improve your cycling? Time to hit the weights, take a look at Optimize Endurance Services Strength Training Plan for Cyclists.
Find the health and strength improvements with a 52 week plan. Best started in the early fall to be on the proper cycle for late spring and early summer events. Workouts are set on M/W/F but can be moved to the days that work best for you. (Keep in mind if the workouts are moved careful consideration should be done to keep the design in order). Each workout should take around an hour to complete and will work well with a cycling training program.
This complete plan provided through TrainingPeaks has available media to view for proper form and printable workout sheet to use for tracking progress. Also included, is a complete core workout with picture diagrams for assistance in proper form. (Media viewed on website and printable PDF, be sure to download the Detailed Description Document that contains all the workouts or get each workout as an attachment on each day after purchase.)
This plan can be used as a TrainingPeaks Basic or Premium Account user.
Optimize Endurance Services wants to help you achieve! Be sure to contact me with questions and comments.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.