Matty GrahamAll plans by this Coach
This plan has been designed and constructed by Sport Scientist and Performance Coach Matty Graham of Exponential Performance Coaching and provides a step by step guide to physically prepare beginner – intermediate athletes for the 6 hour race.
This training plan is designed so you get the best results for the time you invest into your training. The 8 week periodised training plan will guide you day to day while you prepare for the Spring Challenge so you can train and recover effectively to get the results you deserve. Information on training and racing nutrition will help you fuel your body for the challenges of this demanding sport, while guidance on your skill development will insure you have all of the right boxes ticked for race day. Leave no stone unturned in your preparation.
-An 8 week progressive periodised plan designed specifically for the Spring Challenge 6 hour adventure race
-Detailed daily training sessions to develop specific fitness and skills for Spring Challenge 6 hour adventure race
-Guidelines to plan your training and racing nutrition
-Video of different gym training example sessions
-Tips on developing critical race skills you will need to develop
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.