GreenfieldFitnessSystems.com & SuperhumanCoach.comAll plans by this Coach
This 12 week Army PT Training Plan goes way beyond just running, rucking, push-ups, pull-ups and sit-ups. You’ll not only get every workout and every exercise for every day spelled out for you with zero guesswork, but you’ll also learn how to integrate all Ben Greenfield’s biohacks, from cold thermogenesis, to hyperthermia, to advanced mobility training and beyond. Once you’re done, you’ll be at a fitness level that will enable you to perform 80+ pushups in 2 minutes, 80+ situps in 2 minutes, run a sub 12 minute 2 mile distance, run a 30 minute 5 mile distance, do 20 dead hang pullups consecutively, and be able to get close to 2 hrs on a 12 mile ruck march with 70lbs in your pack. In other words, you’ll not only pass the Army PT test: you’ll blow it out of the water. Enjoy!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?