KJ KroetchAll plans by this Coach
This is a 3-month / 12-week plan for absolute beginner swimmers. It will help you confidently build your swimming from 25 y/m lengths to 100 y/m at a time. It is a great option for someone who just learned how to swim from lessons and is looking to build endurance as you approach the triathlon season.
Purchase of this plan also includes free email support from Coach KJ at All Terrain Endurance for any questions or clarifications of workouts for the duration of the plan. Contact KJ@AllTerrainEndurance.com.
This plan is based on RPE (Rate of Perceived Exertion). There is no specialty lingo, there are no intervals (only rest periods), and while it is written in yards, the plan can easily be utilized in a meters (SCM) pool.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?