Ward PellegrimsAll plans by this Coach
This 4 week plan will help open water swimmers (5k or more) train in a more structured way during winter time.
The plan contains a 3 week progression of endurance and aerobic capacity training + 1 recovery week
You should be able to swim 5k during one session before you start this program.
More information and contact via https://www.pellegrims.coach/
Let me know your progression!!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?