Paul JonesAll plans by this Coach
This swimming training plan is aimed towards advanced triathletes who are preparing for events up to IRONMAN 70.3 distance.
It is an 8 week plan. You will swim 3 to 4 times per week... gradually building up endurance and consistently working on technique to improve your efficiency in the water.
This training plan predominantly involves freestyle swimming. The plan is aimed at athletes who can swim sub-6 minute 400m Freestyle
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?