Swim Basics - New to swim training - 4 week plan
Peta WoodlandAll plans by this Coach
4 week plan perfect for athletes looking for an introduction to swim training sessions. You may have been taught how to swim but haven't swam for a long time and/or your technique might not be up scratch.
Please look under the work outs for help with terminology and exercise descriptions.
Please email email@example.com with any questions. We will answer most questions within 12-24 hours.
Peta from Energise Coaching coaches athletes of all levels and abilities and prides herself in sustainable training that fits in with the rest of your life.
This plan is intended for athletes who have never completed a swim program before. There is no minimum requirement level of fitness. This is not a learn to swim program although there is plenty of drill work to help you develop technique.
pull bouy, fins, paddles
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?