Fitness Swimming Training Plan (Intermediate 20 week Plan) 5 swims per week - Start Anytime
Raymond BoardmanAll plans by this Coach
“Training for excellence, with excellent training.”
This programme will build your swimming fitness and develop your confidence and speed in the water even more.
Designed for Beginner & Intermediate triathletes and swimmers who are looking to improve their swimming fitness.
Crafted by myself, Ray Boardman PGDipSportsMed, PGDipRehab, PGCertSc (Exercise Science), BSc (Anatomy), DipSportsStudies this plan encapsulates my passion for the sport, my experience from completing dozens of Half and Full IRON-distance finishes and my success coaching hundreds of triathletes and swimmers.
Being 20 weeks in duration, this plan progresses through phases to build you to your peak performance.
Prior to using these plans, you should be able to complete swim sessions of 1,500m in distance.
Purchase of this plan gives you access to my fortnightly coaching calls where you can ask me any training or racing related questions.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:30 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:30 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?