Learn to Swim | 08 Weeks | Beginner First Time Triathlon Swim Plan
Mark SaroniAll plans by this Coach
Winning is a Mindset Not a Spot on the Podium
This learn to swim program is for the BRAND NEW swimmer who has no experience in the water. We will take you from learning to blow bubbles to swimming across the pool unassisted through our series of drills. These are the same drills and same programs that we've seen work for countless athletes who have begun their swimming journey from humble beginnings. If you don't know where to start and want to learn how to swim for a triathlon in a safe and relaxed manner, then this plan is for you.
"This plan has taught me what it means to truly train like a swimmer. I can't believe I've been doing it wrong for so many years. I used to hate swimming but with this new approach, I'm enjoying my swim workouts AND getting faster. Who knew such a thing was possible?"
Wondering if this plan is right for you?
CONTACT us & we'll help you make the right decision
- 2 Swim workouts per week
- Plan can be re-used year after year
- Pool to swim at
- Goggles & cap if necessary
- Unlimited athlete-initiated email support
- Detailed workout instructions
- Youtube video tutorials
📩 Additional Information
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:06 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:06 hrs||0:40 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?