Swimming Foundation | Intermediate | 4 Week - Part 1
Mark SaroniAll plans by this Coach
Winning is a Mindset Not a Spot on the Podium
Our Intermediate Swim Foundation training plan is designed for the busy triathlete who wants to make improvements in their swimming. Through 15+ years of coaching on-deck, we've found that many triathlon coaches & swim training plans follow traditional training methods that don't yield the results most triathletes want to see in their swimming. The workouts & drills in this swim training plan have been tested & proven to help the age group triathlete see huge improvements in their swimming.
"This plan has taught me what it means to truly train like a swimmer. I can't believe I've been doing it wrong for so many years. I used to hate swimming but with this new approach, I'm enjoying my swim workouts AND getting faster. Who knew such a thing was possible?"
Wondering if this plan is right for you?
CONTACT us & we'll help you make the right decision
- 3 Swim workouts per week
- 2 Additional stretchcordz & core workout days
- 1 Shoulder mobility routine per week
- Plan includes lots of 25 & 50's to improve speed & mechanics
- Drills are often combined WITH the mainset to promote crossover from improvements made in stroke technique
- Can easily be done along with another training plan
- Plan can be re-used year after year
- Pool to swim at
- Watch or pace clock
- Goggles & cap if necessary
- Swim paddles, pull buoy, & fins
- Unlimited athlete-initiated email support
- Detailed workout instructions
- Intervals set to your specific training zones
- Workout exports to Garmin, Zwift, & other platforms
📩 Additional Information
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?