Elizabeth WaterstraatAll plans by this Coach
Stop doing the same boring swim workouts! Add variety and new challenge to your swim workouts with this fresh approach to your swimming: 60 Swim Workouts for Triathletes and Swimmers.
This plan includes 60 swim workouts designed to to include a fun and focused mix of effort, skill and distance. Swims range from 3700 to 5200 yards/meters. Each swim includes a warm up, main set and cool down written in easy-to-use terminology. Swims are suitable for intermediate to advanced swimmers and triathletes.
Optional equipment includes: pull buoy, paddles, fins, kickboard, snorkel.
No pace clock required; you can simply count out the rest intervals.
Effort is prescribed by terms (easy, build, fast, etc) or percentage effort (ie., 70%).
Mixed or non-free strokes options are occasionally included but can always be substituted with freestyle.
If you have any questions about swim terminology or workout details, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?