Bridge Swims (30 Swim Workouts to Get Into Swim Shape)
Kelly Burns GallagherAll plans by this Coach
Maybe you've been out of the pool for a while. Maybe you haven't been super consistent with swimming. Maybe you're looking to start (and continue) a swim streak.
These workouts are designed to help swimmers of all abilities swim consistently. In light of pool and lane scheduling issues most are designed to be done in under an hour. The ones that are a bit longer can be easily modified to fit in under an hour.
In addition to getting in consistent swimming, if you complete the entire progression you'll swim the equivalent distance of all twenty major bridges in New York City, hence the name Bridge Swims.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:42 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:42 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?