Carole YoshiwaraAll plans by this Coach
This is a once a week swim + shoulder stability workout to compliment a strength training plan. It starts off easy, assuming you are not in optimal swimming shape, and builds its way up to a more difficult workout. The first three weeks are focusing on drills and getting the feeling of the water. Quality before quantity. The rest of the workouts alternate: endurance focused, threshold focused, and sprint focused. Aiming to change the workouts up and have you be well trained in various levels of exertion.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?