Triathlon 101 Swimming Plan 1700m to 2500m
This is a basic swim programme taking swimmers from "Can Swim" to "Triathlon Ready" over 8 weeks of 3 sessions per week, with complete video backup.
The plan is supported by YouTube videos on the SwimCycleRunCoach channel and the Triathlon 101 Playlist, (that can be accessed from this link https://youtu.be/e7u9HVOvzAE) where all the drills are explained and demonstrated and all the sessions are explained, so you are going to the pool fully prepared.
There are test within the programme so you can check your progress.
If you can't do 3 sessions per week then you can simply extend the time you take to complete the course.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:48 hrs||1:28 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:48 hrs||1:28 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.