How to NOT suck at swimming - a comprehensive plan for anyone struggling with swimming
Robbie BruceAll plans by this Coach
Prepare to transform you swim! We have included 50+ unique swim workouts categorized by speed, endurance, strength and race prep that will not only make you a more confident swimmer but a faster triathlon swimmer. Just follow the simple formula we have outlined and prepare to amaze yourself. With distances ranging from 1500-5200 yards there are swim sessions for everyone. These are the same workouts I have used to help hundreds of swimmers and triathletes take huge chunks off their swim times while coming out of the water fresh to tackle the rest of the race. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding plan outline, setting appropriate zones/paces, terminology, methodology, t-shirt size and/or personal coaching inquiries. Thank you for choosing Crushing Iron Coaching.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|7:08 hrs||1:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||7:08 hrs||1:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?