Ultra distance Obstacle Course Race (Spartan Ultra Beast, World's Toughest Mudder) (16 Week Plan)
Christopher JudyAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed for the intermediate to advanced athlete to complete an ultra distance obstacle course race. This is an aggressive program that makes running the main focus with muscular endurance, skills work, and yoga mixed in every week.
This plan assumes you already have a solid base of endurance. If you need a better base prior to starting this program, please use the "Long Distance OCR Course" program I have available, or we can build something more custom for you (just send me an email)
Remember to test out your nutrition during this program. You will need a lot of calories to complete these events and training is the time to test.
If you have any questions please email me, and if you want something more custom I will be happy to help.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|7:30 hrs||3:05 hrs|
|1:39 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:16 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:39 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||7:30 hrs||3:05 hrs|
||1:39 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:16 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||0:39 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?