Beginner or Return to Training - Flexible Base Plan
Peter GlassfordAll plans by this Coach
This plan is 3 months that takes you from not training much or not training consistently to training frequently and feeling good!
It is not complicated and is very flexible, especially in month 1
Month 1 focuses on frequency - doing something each day
Month 2 focuses on Volume - going a bit longer 2 days a week
Month 3 adds 2 days with a bit more focus while keeping volume and frequency up
There are some downloads for smart trainers/devices later in the plan but early in the plan that complication is excluded to ensure you do SOMETHING each day
Goals for each week are suggested and strength and walking are an option most days
For $99, I offer 3 months 100% Made For You Plans, which often works better as it takes your schedule, goals, equipment, and abilities into account -> https://consummateathlete.com/training-plans/
For more feedback/adjustment Coaching plans can be viewed here-> https://consummateathlete.com/coaching/
Thank you for checking out my plans!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?