28-Day Strength Challenge
Charles KyleAll plans by this Coach
This is a 28-day plan to increase your aerobic engine, build muscular strength, and energize your metabolism. This plan uses Body Weight Resistance Training. This is the Level 1 plan of a three-part series. I recommend completing level 1 before attempting the other two.
WARNING This is a HARD 28-Day Challenge WARNING
Please allocate about 1 hour per workout. You will get faster each day. Every exercise uses industry-standard naming, so if you do not know what an exercise consists of, it is easy to look on YouTube and find an example.
- Exercise Shoes (yes, anything will do)
- Stopwatch or timer
- pull-up / chin-up bar
- water bottle
- foam roller
I have gone back and forth on whether or not to list the chin-up/pull-up bar as a Must-Have piece of equipment. If you want the most out of this program, I would say it is, but you can use alternate movements to replace those if you do not have it.
Again, without a pull-up or chin-up bar, google pull-up alternative no equipment and pick the exercise to substitute
Hey, did I mention it? WARNING This is a HARD 28-Day Challenge WARNING
If you have any questions regarding this program or need assistance during the program, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a text to our support number at 703-952-3414
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?